A smile is something you can’t give away; it always comes back to you!
Our Patients Speak
I am the mother of two teenage boys who are both very handsome and smart. However, they inherited the “teeth need to be corrected” gene. My youngest son, Ryan, has only had braces for about 6 months. My oldest, Alex, just had his braces removed after about 30 months. I was amazed at how a little “angle change” could make such a big difference for an already great looking kid! As much as a teenage boy can allow himself to show emotion, I know that he was pleased when he called me at work to tell me that his braces were off. When I got home, I couldn’t wait to see him… and there it was… that beautiful, non-metallic smile that I had almost forgotten.
Thank you Dr. Bowman and everyone else on your staff that helped make this process as painless as possible. Your work speaks for itself. We couldn’t be happier with the results.
With much appreciation,
Just a note. John’s smile was voted “Best Smile” of the Portage Central Senior Class. Thanks for having a part in making that happen!
I have enclosed a senior picture of my daughter Grace. This is the “Best Smile” of the Loy Norrix Senior Class as voted by her fellow students. As you can see by the before pictures, you did an amazing job! I was so thrilled with the work you did to bring Grace’s smile to what it is today. I was so happy to work with an orthodontist who not only believed in working with her for years and waiting to put the braces on, but also the incredible developments that you have made in your field.
People will stop Jamie and tell her what a beautiful smile she has. Improving Jamie’s smile was a huge confidence boost for her.
Dear Dr. Jay and the Entire Staff of Kalamazoo Orthodontics,
…Thanks a million, which is what Sadie’s smile looks like!! Our girl looks beautiful and she is so pleased and proud, as are Greg and I.
From Megan Rae’s first country music CD “liner notes:” Thanks go out to Dr. S. Jay Bowman of Kalamazoo Orthodontics for my smile.
We are proud of Jasmine Franklin’s first music CD. She is another talented young lady with a beautiful voice, featuring a gorgeous smile from Kalamazoo Orthodontics.
The following is a collection of spontaneous and anonymous comments shared with Kalamazoo Orthodontics on our satisfaction surveys. For more of our natural smiles, just peruse the patient pictures throughout our website.
- “I would like to say that the staff at this office is the most friendly, courteous, pleasant, happy group of people that I’ve ever encountered in an office setting. There are so many opportunities to become tired, bored, and angry when working with the public and I have NEVER experienced this at this office (and this is the 4th person in our family to go through treatment). Nothing can replace a happy staff and nothing keeps ’em coming back like the wonderful atmosphere created by this fantastic group of people!!”
- “Dr. …… (dentist) feels that Dr. Bowman is the best clinical analyst she has seen – someone who evaluates each case individually – who, from that develops specialized and specific treatment plans. Thank you. I appreciate your skill and craftsmanship along with the pleasant office environment you have developed.”
- “You are the greatest! We love working with you guys. The front desk gals are the best!”
- “Great staff and an efficient and outstanding result.”
- “The office is very efficient. I never had to wait long for our son’s appointments.”
- “I have brought both of my daughters to Dr. Bowman and I am very pleased.”
- “I just wanted to say thank you for the awesome care and treatment we received from your office staff while my son was under your care. You have a very professional and organized team. Thank you – it was exceptional!”
- “Thank you for the beautiful smiles that my kids have!”
- “My teeth look great —- you did an awesome job Dr. ‘J'”
- “Went to two other orthos for consults, I liked the treatment plan and interpersonal skills of Dr. Bowman.”
- “The chairside assistants are very courteous and professional.”
- “Professional, courteous staff – would definitely recommend to friends.”
- “I am grateful for the new techniques used.”
- “Sometimes we get here 20 minutes early and we get in right away and finish before the appointment time. Thanks!”
- “I would definitely recommend your office. I have 2 girls going through treatment – feel very good about their progress, the manner in which procedures have been explained and the professional and courteous staff!!”
- “Thanks for the care and treatment you gave to all my three children. Thanks!”
- “There’s always a friendly atmosphere when entering the building and the staff seems to enjoy their work. Scheduled appointments are also very prompt.”
- “I like that the assistants would escort my daughter out and explain and answer questions. Everyone was very helpful in accommodating our schedule.”
- “We would feel 100% comfortable recommending your office!! Your staff is fabulous!”
- “Courteous staff and very skilled techs. Dr. Bowman, you are an excellent person and orthodontist. Thank you.”
- “Very courteous staff. Always call me by my name when I walk in the door. Very nice touch.”
- “We feel you did an awesome job. The kids appreciated your staff and I felt that all of our individual needs were met. Thanks!”
- “The work that was done on my daughter’s mouth is amazing! Total transformation. Dr. Bowman’s skill is state-of-the-art! We are thrilled with the outcome.”
- “Efficient office staff, professional and direct consultations. Thanks so much!!”
- “I wish I could always come back even though I don’t have braces anymore.”